Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God and we accept it as the fully reliable and trustworthy standard for Christian faith and life.
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. They that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.
8. We believe that God intends human life to begin in families and to be blessed through families. God desires all people to become part of the church which is God’s family. We believe that God intends marriage to be a covenant between one man and one woman for life.