Statement of Purpose
The purpose of ChildCare INTERNATIONAL is to ensure the children God has put under our care become all that He created them to be. These children are taught that they are created in the image of God, having all the gifts and abilities to make right decisions to positively affect and change the world around them for generations to come.
CCI is highly relational and focused on the processes we believe are needed to affect changes necessary for children in our care to reach their God given potential. Through child sponsorship, we focus on the spiritual, educational, physical and basic healthcare need with immediacy and integrity.
Although our primary program is Child Sponsorship, these processes also include providing Relief during emergencies, Rehabilitation after short-term emergency needs are met and Development that will lead to Transformation. Once transformed, we are confident children will break the cycle of poverty for themselves and their families through the fruit of their work.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God.
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. They that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences.